- Entangling Vines －Zen Koans of the Shūmon Kattōshū－
- Translator: Thomas Yūhō Kirchner, with a Foreword by Prof. Ueda Shizuteru.
Publisher: Tenryū-ji Institute for Philosophy and Religion, Kyoto, Japan, 2004
- Dimensions: 6.3 x 0.5 x 8.9 in.; 250 pages.
Price: 5,000yen and tax
- Book details (name of author, etc.)：2004/1/1
- An annotated English translation of the Shūmon Kattōshū, one of the central koan texts used in traditional Japanese Rinzai monasteries. Containing 282 cases, the collection is essential for Rinzai koan training.
Post a comment